This is in no way a show of favortism. I obviously love all my kids equally and think they are each oh so photographable in their own right. But the wonderful thing about Sadie these days is she is my one cooperative subject. Hannah and Bennett, not so much. I take the camera out and they turn the other way. It takes a lot of work just to get them to face the direction of the camera, then getting them to actually look at me is a task, and if your lucky you might be able to coax them into somewhat of a smile. (It also doesn't help that msot days, they both wear bed head for atleast half the day=). I am telling you it can be difficult with those little bugs always on the move!
But Sadie, well that's a different story. It's a matter of setting her/ laying her down and then making any noise/ attention drawer from behind the camera and snap! You've got a smily little cutie pie just begging for a photo shoot. Yes, I love taking pictures during the nonmobile, nonsassy, bald and beautiful stage.
So Sadie, atleast you won't be one of those youngest children that had no pictures by the time you rolled around. Something tells me you will atleast have your fair share.
Here was what came of an impromptu picture snap happy moment earlier today.
Oh no, not this again!
Oh okay, I'll crack.
"But daddy, can I please have a pony?"
Ha! Good thing for daddy Grandma Nina already has that one covered!
I have a feeling the poutty eyes might still have some affect at sixteen too. =)
"AllRIGHT!"
"Word"
"You're not really going to leave me here like this by myself, are you?"
And while I was taking my pictures of Sadie, I had this little girl at my legs...
Saying...
"Take my picture too, Aunty Stephy! Please!!"
...or something like that....
I did take some pictures of Bailey in December that just turned out too adorable. I never posted them, but you can check them out on Lori's blog, here, if you'd like. She is just too photogenic!!
There's just something irresistable about those two blue eyed beauties!














1 comment:
What beautiful pics! P.S. I gave you a shoutout on my blog today - check it out! :)
Post a Comment