I don't really feel like I have the right of passage to sing that little tune. After all I only had one child in school, one day a week. Ah, none the less, summer is in full swing around here. I wanted to include our fun little story from Hannah's last day of school on here- it seemed to fit the theme- but I am way too overwhelmed to try to fit MORE into this post than I already have- get ready, it is chock full of pictures.
Yesterday while the kids were napping Ryan made a Target run and came home with some new outdoor goodies. He had been wanting to get the kids a little soccer goal and finally found one for $10. He was really trying to teach Bennett all the important rules, like no using your hands. =)
I had been talking to a gal at church about taking pictures and it made me in the mood to play around with my camera and mess with the aperture settings (for all you pictury people). I thought this would be the perfect oppurtunity to do that- that is why there are SO MANY pics =)
Look out, David Beckham!
The real hit came with the $4 pack of water guns, of course!
Then my picture playing time was over (even though their playing time was not) so I came in and had my little helper start whipping up some dinner.
This little girl is a whole eight months old!!! No real milestones since last month, but I would like to go on record saying at eight months old, I am officially declaring her a spitfire. (Which is slightly frightening since I thought my first two were spitfires. I think she has them both beat. She is a girl who knows what she wants, and what she doesn't want for that matter, and she has figured out how to show it. Whewie!
Always trying to grab for everything...and always making such cute little faces...
We love her, spitfiriness and all. =)
Today the kids were outside and Hannah was frozen in the yard and hollering for me. I thought she was saying fly (those kids and their bug phobia) but quickly realized we had another type of little visitor.

They were very intrigued...and so was I...
None of us were brave enough to touch it, but we sure did like watching him. Guess my son isn't to that age yet where he likes to pick them up and squeeze him in those little fingers. I was okay with that. =)
Happy Summer!






























1 comment:
Absolutely wonderful! Momma
Post a Comment