Wednesday, May 5, 2010

She Stands

Wow! What a week! We have been super busy: swing set swingin', neighbor chattin', flower bed plantin', ladie's retreatin', out with friends dinin', storm survivin', ice cream trippin'... enjoying business and enjoying some time off. Yes we had a wild weekend, and due to the monsoon that blew threw our area, Ryan had two days off of work because of the flooding. So we then got to enjoy the weekend we sort of felt like we never had.

It's late and I'm pooped, but I did want to atleast include some pics of the swing set before I turn in.

There she is! Many hours, moments of frustration, and buckets of rain later.
Bennett conquers it all.
We were missing a piece to put on this last window- I am wondering if it will ever come- until then, we wait...
...Honestly, if you don't know this boy, I just may feel a little sorry for you. =)
Impressing his spectators.

Took us about 3. 2 seconds to figure out how to do it the wrong way. Boys.
Bailey enjoyed soem fresh air and taking in all the action too.
"Welcome to Goodburger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?"
Their first customer ;-)

And just by the way- for those of you with kids- don't you love when they just unexpectedly strike you as extra beautiful or handsome?
Perhaps it happens 1st thing when they wake up in the morning, in a great mood, with that priceless twinkle in their eye.
Perhaps.

2 comments:

Erica B said...

Wow, that swingset is impressive! But I do have to say I was a little disappointed... you got me all excited when your post was titled "She Stands". I thought you were talking about SADIE and I was looking forward to seeing a baby stand at 6 months old! Haha! Now THAT would have been impressive!

Stephanie said...

Haha, Erica- that would be much more of a spectacle than the swing set. Too bad... she is not a baby wonder.