Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Hunny Bunny!!

Okay, I admit, "hunny bunny" is NOT a pet name I use for Ryan, I just felt like naming my post that for some reason- just to clarify and not embarrass my dear husband too bad =). But that's right, today is Ryan's birthday!!!!

So in his honor I am going to include this video of him with the kids this past Saturday.



I love this video, it is just captured proof of the wonderful and fun dad that Ryan is. He loves them so much, and I do not take for granted that there is no place he wants to be more than with his family. I am well aware that this is not the case with all men and fathers- my children and I are both very lucky. Ryan is amazing, He works hard and gains respect at his job, he is going to school for his Masters and does great in school, and he is such a great and devoted dad to his kids. He is patient and sweet- my perfect balance, haha =) Over the past couple months while I have been in my 1st trimester with this pregnancy he has been so amazing. When I have been, tired, exhausted, and/or sick, he has picked up my slack around the house and with taking care of the kids. I have more respect and love for him now than ever.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!! We all love you so much and are all so thankful for you!

No comments: