Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's Finally In the Air!

This is going to be short and sweet. Ryan is at his late night class and I still have a load of laundry to put away before he gets home soon (since I would NEVER leave that on the bed until we are ready to get in and then proceed to dump them on the floor to have to run them through the dryer again the next day- nope, never...) But I do believe in my snow day post I had mentioned that if we follow the Memphis weather trend, we would be seeing some seventy degree weather around the corner. Well, I was right, along with the rest of the city and the weather men =) and the beautiful weather is here for now at least through the weekend. SO- today, we made it out for our 1st walk of the season, and I of course had to snap a couple pics to share before we took off for the journey. So I think it is pretty funny when we take all three kids and I just KNOW everyone who drives by or sees us thinks to themselves "Do they not know what birth control is?"- not probably knowing, of course, that Blake is not "ours". One old man today said "You sure do have a lot of kids there". Yeah... Thanks (I think). The funniest part about it I guess is, that in a matter of months, we will have three of ours all three and under. "Three, two, and new"- That's my new motto!

So for now enjoy the pics and for those few of you may get disappointed over a short post, don't worry, I already have some thoughts brewing for some upcoming posts, and they may be ramblers... Aren't you anxiously staying tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I might be your stalker! I check this at LEAST 3 times a day! Like you don't have anything else to do... yeah right!

Nina

Suzie said...

Hi Stephanie!

I'm not quite sure how to reply back on a blog-we need like a blog message center or something! Thank you for your sweet note! I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you and Ryan on baby #3!! What a wonderful blessing!! It was encouraging to read the post because we were not quite planning to have Wells quite so early into our marriage, but the Lord's plan is much greater than ours! We also would love to have a bigger family, so I enjoy relating to your thoughts on that, too.

Oh, that is so neat that Huntsville is somewhat in the picture for y'all! I would really enjoy getting to know you and your sweet kiddos, so let us know if y'all start thinking seriously about it. If y'all need to come visit, feel free to stay at our house! Matt is actually from Huntsville, so I've been able to experience it a little bit visiting over the past few years. It seems like the perfect size-not too big, not too small and very friendly! We are thrilled that we get to experience it.

I hope you are getting past some of the first trimester symptoms, and let us know if we can help at all with Huntsville.

-Suzie