I am officially in my second trimester and it is a relief- both for me and all who live with me too I'm sure!! Actually I feel like I really rounded the corner about three weeks ago and have been feeling pretty consistently good since then. So far, I have had fairly easy pregnancies- with this one being the hardest- really more I think just because I am taking care of three kids all day and don't have the luxury of being exhausted or nauseated- it is true what they say-Mommy's don't get sick days! Trust me- this train rarely slows down, much less stops!!
(Yes I am fully aware that all three children look like utter disasters in the above picture=)
Other good baby news-- my brother Matt and his wife Cece, who are in St. Louis are expecting also!! They are good little secret keepers- we just found out last weekend and she is due only like a week behind me!! Crazy huh!!! They have a little boy, Nick, who is two months younger than Bennett and these two will be about a week apart- how fun is all that!?! We are very excited for them!!! Congrats!

Here they are when we went to go visit them back in November. I have no doubt their second will be just as cute as sweet Nicklas!! My parents will have 10 grandbabies by the end of this year- five of them within the past two years! Don't drink the water!
But as I mentioned before Ryan was a great help getting through the rough patches, and he I'm sure is thankful too that tired and hormonal Mamma Bear has (hopefully) left the building.
Other good baby news-- my brother Matt and his wife Cece, who are in St. Louis are expecting also!! They are good little secret keepers- we just found out last weekend and she is due only like a week behind me!! Crazy huh!!! They have a little boy, Nick, who is two months younger than Bennett and these two will be about a week apart- how fun is all that!?! We are very excited for them!!! Congrats!
Here they are when we went to go visit them back in November. I have no doubt their second will be just as cute as sweet Nicklas!! My parents will have 10 grandbabies by the end of this year- five of them within the past two years! Don't drink the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment