Today was a very exciting day, for two main reasons. I think I will separate them into two posts, since one has relatively nothing to do with the other!
I have been waiting for this particular day for the last four months... it was Bailey's 1st day at our house!!! Even with all four kids it went so incredibly smooth-- I told Ryan I am DEFINITELY not expecting every day to be this easy- there is no way it could be!!! All the kids were great and all got along great, and Bailey was happy as a bird and napped like a champ! It is especially fun to see Hannah Grace interact with Bailey. She really is just such a caring little thing- I know I have said it dozens of times, but it just never ceases to amaze me! My biggest problem with Bailey being here is going to be that every one wants to take care of her a little too much!! Hannah saw me wiping her chin with her bib and felt compelled to make sure that task was covered for the rest of the day. Even the boys were following suit. Everyone also wanted to give her a pacifier that they found (who knows where in this house, ha) every time she would start to fuss. I guess it's a good problem to have but I will have to make sure no one decides to get too aggressive in their care tactics- which I would be shocked if they did, but we will be cautious none the less. Hannah wanted to do what Bailey did and be where Bailey was. You can see in these pictures...
I have been waiting for this particular day for the last four months... it was Bailey's 1st day at our house!!! Even with all four kids it went so incredibly smooth-- I told Ryan I am DEFINITELY not expecting every day to be this easy- there is no way it could be!!! All the kids were great and all got along great, and Bailey was happy as a bird and napped like a champ! It is especially fun to see Hannah Grace interact with Bailey. She really is just such a caring little thing- I know I have said it dozens of times, but it just never ceases to amaze me! My biggest problem with Bailey being here is going to be that every one wants to take care of her a little too much!! Hannah saw me wiping her chin with her bib and felt compelled to make sure that task was covered for the rest of the day. Even the boys were following suit. Everyone also wanted to give her a pacifier that they found (who knows where in this house, ha) every time she would start to fuss. I guess it's a good problem to have but I will have to make sure no one decides to get too aggressive in their care tactics- which I would be shocked if they did, but we will be cautious none the less. Hannah wanted to do what Bailey did and be where Bailey was. You can see in these pictures...
When Bailey was laying on the blanket- Hannah followed....

I like how whatever I was trying to do to get them to smile worked on Bailey and just made Hannah look at me like I'm crazy- I'm used to that look!

When Bailey rolled over, so did Hannah!
When Bailey was on the bed, that's where Hannah Grace wanted to be!I wish I could get her to hang out with some bigger girls- maybe then we could get her to go potty....

All in all I think Bailey liked all the action and especially the attention =)
And from the other day- HG is mommy's helper with her brother too- helping me wrestle him to change his diaper...

And this is just my favorite pic from the day...
Speaking of Hannah Grace being such a good sister, of course, leads me to my next post....
No comments:
Post a Comment