Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine!!!

So one of the absolute highlights of my day is getting Bennett out of bed in the morning. He is such a good waker upper- he just hangs out in his crib until I go and get him and he always grins when I walk through the door. Then when I pick him up, he always snuggles with me- as long as I have remembered to grab his blanky too, that is. Hannah Grace likes to go in and get her brother up too- she always talks like I do to him. "Hi Buddy!!!" she'll say. So the other day I tried to get us waking Bennett up on camera. Me having the video camera in my hand kind of threw everyone off a little but you can kind of see how it goes....
(Excuse the bed head and Hannah's mismatched pajamas. I was obviously behind on laundry, ha!)


Just wanted to include everyone in one of our favorite parts of the day- getting Mr. Happy Pants out of bed in the morning! Even if they are camera shy.

And this is a bonus for you- as long as you promise not to turn us in to Child Services. J/K-I actually think this is (mostly) harmless. I like how Bennett- despite the fact that he is the more adventurous one is very cautious- while Hannah is in it whole heartedly. =)




In baby updating- it is now official that I have a baby in my tummy- okay I know it's been official for a while, but to me it is "seeming" official. I have been able to feel the little peanut moving around in there! Ryan even got to feel it the other day. It's kind of funny how it never gets old- even on my 3rd one. I'm not really a very sentimental person **about being pregnant**- But I must say, there is something pretty amazing about feeling that little babe in there! Also, we have our ultrasound set for Tuesday to find out what we are having- well 1st and foremost of course to hopefully find out that all is well and we have a healthy little thing kicking around in there. I am thinking if all goes well, I may wait until Mother's Day to make the big gender reveal. I'm not a very good surprise keeper, but I am going to try....

5 comments:

Mary Beth said...

What cute videos! It is fun to see a peak into what it will be like to have more children! How fun to feel #3 in the belly!! I hope you are feeling well. I am so impressed with pregnant women that have other kids... I can't even imagine!

Rachel said...

so so so cute!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness! Both videos are great! Bennett is such a good waker-upper! And jumping off the stool...so funny. I love the 1-2-3 blast off! Classic Hannah!

Michelle Myers said...

Steph, these videos are precious! Love it - so much personality! Can't wait for #3....

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, I was waiting for Hannah to hit the wall with her face.... Bennet is such a happy guy. I am glad to see him in his potato sack.

We love you and miss you,