Monday, June 22, 2009

Try to Refrain from Kissing Your Computers, Please

So these girls may someday wonder if they are actually sisters or if they really are just cousins with all the pictures that they will have with eachother at the rate I am going. I just can't help myself! They are too fun to take pictures of and to coordinate in dressing. Watch out Ryan, we are having another girl- it could get expensive buying all new wardrobes so that they can match all the time... (just kidding babe, you know I will control myself). Seriously though, who wouldn't want to look at pictures of these cutie pies!

Bailey was falling back and Hannah Grace caught her- Hannah thought it was pretty great- Bailey I'm not so sure... =)

As we finished our little photoshoot, I realized Bailey had decided to fill her diaper to the point of literally overflowing, so after taking care of our issue, I couldn't resist the oppurtunity for some bare Bailey pics...

And Bennett was being my late sleeper, but I did catch one of him after he woke up between his jammies and his clothes for the day. I would hate for him to feel left out =)... He is actually usually one of the most fun to photograph because he is so easy to get a huge cheesy smile out of- if you can just get him to slow down for five seconds!!

This is only maybe an eighth of what I took- I tried to narrow it down, so you wouldn't think I am completely obsessed or anything! Aren't they just so kissable!!!

2 comments:

The Novaks said...

we will DEFINITELY see you on friday...we just have to plan on it!

Rachel said...

That last close up you took of Bailey is so beautiful! Babies are oh-so-kissable, I concur.