I had to do it. The funky waves had to go, the unevenness was enough to make me crazy, and the sticky sweaty nature
was not helping. So really I was left with no choice. But thankfully, I have a flair for the dramatic and it's really not that bad- in fact some maybe would not even notice. But I am mom and I notice how obvious that this is now missing from my daughters cute little head....

So it's only a couple inches at most, but still it is by far the most I have cut from her hair ever. I was worried about cutting too much and not being able to pull it back, as she looks so cute with it pulled back- the problem was getting to be that her having it pulled back was becoming a pure NECESSITY. I have not failed to mention in the past that this girl has been cursed with her momma's hair, so sorry Hannah Grace!! She may just have to be one of those little girls that pulls "the bob" off ever so stunningly =) Hopefully this will help her look a little more kept on a regular basis- luckily my bias makes me think she is adorable anyway you cut it (no pun intended;-) but I do like the "new do" she has been sporting since bath time.


Bennett got his trimmed up too. He, lucky dog, (aside from the not growing in front) is going to have his daddy's thick head of hair. He needs a hair trim up in the back every few weeks, but I didn't get a back shot of him, and well since that is the only place you would be able to tell, haha, you would never know the difference.

One of my oldest and dearest friends,
Rachel, sent us a goody box and it had this little tea set in it. It was nearly impossible to get the kids to look at me in the midst of their playing with it.
5 comments:
steph! you did such a great job. it looks adorable! and i'm so glad they loved the tea set:)
She looks so cute!!! Great job on the cut!!!
She looks so cute. I am haggling with myself about that very dilema with Elizabeth...and I think you might have convinced me!
Good job momma.... there does come a time... and little bows will still look cute.. she fits the bob to a tea "party" It is just ADORABLE, hope you kept the curls or hair if this was her first major cut! LOVE IT! Nina
I love the haircut! You did a great job!
Post a Comment