Last night when this was going on, Ryan wanted me to get the video camera. I figured there was no way I would be able to get the right video in the right spot and the cord I needed to plug it in and all in time to catch her still going. Besides every time Hannah sees me whip out the video camera she shuts down into shy mode. Which, she definitely has a shy mode. In fact, her teachers at school say she barely says a word, and that doesn't totally surprise me. When a stranger asks her something it is like pulling teeth for me to try to get a response out of her!! But then she has this other side--- I am sure this is all too familiar to some people on my side of the family- ha! When we used to live in New Hampshire we would often take weekend day trips all over New England with the family. I specifically remember being told in the car rides that there were bears in the mountains that came and ate little girls who weren't quiet- how cruel right?!? =) Well lucky for Hannah Grace this isn't annoying yet, just hilarious and adorable, for the time being at least. I tried to cut this down to where it wasn't so long but it was nearly impossible to do. I'm not sure how many breaths she took over the 20 minutes she did this, but it wasn't enough. Haha.
I dont' know what all you may have gotten out of all that but my favorite part is "and I can get my Sadie out..." Little kids minds are so mysterious nad hysterical. I love it!
2 comments:
I smiled the entire time I watched this! I feel like I'm seeing Elizabeth in t-minus 1 year. She's already doing that some, just much more unintelligibly. :) I love that she's "going to get some flowers for Mommy!"
So this video MAGNIFIED my "Mommy bug" by at least 150 points. You have such a beautiful family, Steph!
Post a Comment