Friday, May 7, 2010

Sleeping Beauties


We are mostly fairly "routine" people when it comes to parenting. Routine is hands down good for us all. But wehave definitely had to learn how to balance routine with flexibility. The "routine" instinct in me wants to still put Hannah Grace down for a nap at the same time every day, like usual. But fact is, times are a' changin'. She is nearing four and I know naps are going to begin to wane- some days she takes one, some days she doesn't, or some days something like this happens and makes my heart melt a little. =)
And Sadie- well she is a third child. By the time you are at three, routine is a luxury =) The upside is she is very laid back and easy going and flexible- even if sometimes it makes me crazy when I find myself always questioning myself because we are not on a real strict routine with her. She eats on a schedule, but as far as naps for this babe- she has had to learn to sleep whenever and almost always where ever. But, she seems to be cool with it.

You can click here to see a similar picture of Bennett =) There is something so cute about it to me, don't know why.

There's also something cute about this-
Hannah Grace loves to read to her little sister.
And I think her little sister likes it too.
Have I mentioned how fun I think having three little messes kids is?
A lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful, so peaceful. know that your family is very adaptable to most anything, a blessing to be cherished. momma