...Does it take for me to go snap happy-- well technically one blonde, bald little babe would do, but two? Now we're talkin!!
Ben, Robyn, and Olivia were at my parents for a night while we were there. (They were on their way up to my cousins wedding that we were all headed to, and it was nice to get a little bit of time with them for a little bit alteast.) Before they left on Thursday morning I took some pics of Sadie and Olivia together. These may all look the same to you, but their faces in each one of them are oh so priceless. They were so curious about eachother- and equally happy and unsure about eachother. Two little cuties- that's for sure.
What exactly is going on here?!?
Sadie giving the eye? Sadie, be nice to your little cousin!!
Haha, nice Sadie.
" Okay I think I like her" says each little baldie blondie of the other.










1 comment:
So cute! They also resemble each other in many ways! LOVE the new heading.... great pics girl, start another business! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment