I'm taking a break from all the vacation posting to say "Happy Anniversary!" to my husband of FIVE YEARS today!! I feel so blessed to have been given such a fulfilling and loving marriage. I don't take it for granted for a single day! Don't get me wrong, Ryan and I can argue with the best of them (wonder who's usually responsible for
that? Give ya a hint, not usually him!) but there hasn't been a single day out of the last 1,825 or so that I haven't known without a doubt in my mind that that man loves me and I love him. Here's to another 25,550 days more of loving you, babe!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you guys! We are so blessed by your marriage as well. Thank you for sharing your lives and your joy. We pray you experience endless love and laughter together.
We love you both,
Mom and Dad
Happy Anniversary, Steph and Ryan! How fun to think about the past 9 years...the Lord has definitely blessed your relationship in big ways! We love y'all and hope you have a wonderful anniversary!
Post a Comment