Saturday, August 14, 2010

Date Night

One week ago we were waking up from the best date night ever. For our anniversary Ryan and I went downtown for an awesome dinner at a restaurant called Spindini and night's stay at a boutique hotel called the Madison. It was amazing. Something so out of the ordinary for us and so special, I felt like we were on our first date all over again. That alone was worth all the expenses of the date. I yacked his ear off all night about things other than kids, gasp!, and he was a perfect gentleman. It was definitely a good reminder that in all the craziness we still have our relationship apart from the kids, and if you nourish it rightly, the pay off is big! Between dinner and dessert at Grill 83, we watched the sunset on the rooftop of the Madison and took these pics on Ryan's phone. 

Thanks babe for after "all" these years, still never falling short at being my best friend! I love you!

No comments: