It is the Baby Jogger City Classic Double and it was meant to be!!!! After not much luck at a couple stores in town seeing if we could actually test drive any, we figured we had no choice but to order online. We had come across this brand stroller a few times but didn't look to seriously at them because being one of the high end brands, they were significantly higher than what we were looking to spend. After almost settling, I decided to call a couple more places in town- with not much optimism. I called a local baby store that is 5 minutes from our house and asked if they had any jogging strollers, NOT expecting the response I got. "Well, I have one, but its a double,"the man said. "Really??" I asked him about it and after he told me the brand, I said "Oh and the price range on those is, what? Around $600?" I asked, with my glimmer of hope quickly fading. "Actually," he continued, "we have it on super clearance..." After hearing the deal I couldn't believe my ears. We went up there to check it out and came home with an AMAZING steal! It turns out that they were clearing out and going to stop selling car seats and strollers to start carrying clothing. This was obviously the last thing they had left of it, I guess not all that many people are looking for double joggers. When we were checking out he said "We knew the perfect couple would come along and get a GREAT deal!" and we were more than thrilled to be that lucky couple! You know I had to tell this story 'cause who doesn't love to share about getting a bargain! This thing drives like a dream, it is so smooth and can be turned with one hand! We got a better stroller than we would have ever imagined, and while it may not seem like a major thing, with our two little ones and at least another on the way, we will be using this bad boy a lot over the next several years. It my sound silly but God really is in even the little things in our lives.I brought it into the house yesterday to show it to my mom on the web cam and Hannah of course wanted in it- and she stayed in it, kid you not, for 45 minutes, during which I asked her several times if she wanted to get down. Here she is watching TV in it, haha. Since it has been in the thirties here, we haven't been able to get out with it yet, but as you can imagine, I can't wait! I am sure you will be seeing many more pictures to come of them out and about in it!! Thank you, Ryan.
3 comments:
Aww yay! I'm so glad that you were the couple to get the amazing blessing!! It looks awesome!
Go girl... remember your support. Or you will end up like me! Now that will not make you happy later! Have a great time... I can't wait to use it as well!
Momma
Wow!! What a neat thing to receive the stroller! I am so glad that you got it! We actually got a jogging stroller instead of a regular one, so we'll see how she does!
Thank you SO much for your advice with the non-medicated post. I can't tell you how helpful it was, and it has made my decision to go for the meds so much easier! I do want to enjoy the experience, and I appreciate your honesty and encouragement.
Post a Comment