We walked in and Lori was also here picking up Bailey, we had told them we weren't telling yet and that was that. So I wanted to tell some things about the ultrasound and hesitated in my mind, worried I would let it out of the bag. But, I proceeded, knowing if I was already being that conscious of it, that I would be good. Well, I began talking about how we didn't get one of those cute profile pics because the baby wouldn't look at the camera. I was quite obviously ( I thought) stumbling over my words, being very careful not to slip. Ryan wanted to immediately correct me that because the baby wouldn't STOP looking at the camera, we couldn't get a profile pic... I KID YOU NOT! He let the gender pronoun slip on the FIRST word out of his mouth... THE FIRST WORD! I looked at him confused thinking surely he didn't do that and must have been talking about something else, but it was too late, the damage had been done. I wanted so badly to be mad at him, even though I wasn't because despite how it seemed to me, I know he didn't mean to. And I know it's obviously not a big deal- we just have never done anything fun to tell the news with the past two, and with this pregnancy I am trying to really soak it all in in case it is my last and make it special.. so anyways, I figured the least I would do would be to post a little video on here to make a surprise reveal to you all.
1st I will show you one of the ultrasound pics- we didn't really get a good one. Like I said we couldn't get any profile ones which are the cute ones- only the frontal alien view.

The spine, heart, limbs, head, etc. all looked great, and we weighed in around 10 oz.
And now....
You may have to turn your sound up to hear my quiet little girl's voice....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yay!! We are having another little girl and are SOO excited!!
Oh and haha, you want to know a bit of irony- Ryan was the one who on the way home said " I could convince them it was a boy if I wanted to..." When I said I hope no one tried to make guesses b/c I'm not good at covering things up. Ha. =)
We can't wait to meet you sweet baby girl!
5 comments:
Great job guys, we had 3 boys, now maybe girls will be in the lead for awhile. We pray all will continue well for the whole family. Good health, good spirits, good laughs and lots of hugs and kisses even in trying times with sooo many little ones. We love you, Mom and Dad
Congrats on another precious girl!
Congrats, Stephanie! I am so excited for you guys!
Yay!!!!! Soo excited about a little girl-and healthy at that!!! What a funny story of trying to keep it in-poor Ryan! Such a blessing!!!
I AM SO EXCITED! Yay! She will be BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment