Thursday, May 14, 2009

Buying Time

Buying time is what I feel like I am doing with this post. I really have been lacking in exciting things to post about- partially due to us taking so long to get over the funk in our house, partially due to the large amounts of rain we have been getting here lately, and partially due to my lack of creative juices flowing. I have sat down a couple times to start a post about something and I have felt like I am just looking for something to write about and I am just trying too hard. But, I do want to keep providing my faithful blog checkers with something new to look at =) So I thought I could atleast post a couple pics to help break up this dry spell, and hopefully something more interesting will be coming along soon!

Not that our life here is ever boring, it's just very routine. The other day, I had all four babes in the kitchen during lunch time and I had to laugh as I thought of what someone would think if they walked in the door at that moment. Not that is was crazy, but just to see that many tiny bodies all at one time, I'm sure they would think, "Good grief they are coming out of the woodwork!" One day I feel like I can conquer the world and nothing can throw me off, then other days I think if Bennett so much as touches the blinds one more time I am going to pull my hair out. Bottom line though, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think how much I love what I do. While the little bit of quiet time I get is amazing, I love the fact that even when I am here "by myself" during the day, there are five of us all together here. For a couple more weeks atleast- Blake is starting preschool soon and we will miss having him here, but we are very excited for him! Then we will have a couple months with just the three before our new little one enters the picture! (yay!). I am sure then I will rarely be lacking in something I can muster up to post about- even if only pics of another cute Braithwait baby =)

So chew on this until something else noteworthy comes along...


One thing about having all these kids- you have to learn to pick your battles- so for today- laying on the coffe table is perfectly acceptable.

I thought her hair was adorable like this- Ryan was not so much a fan, but oh well =)

Do you think he knows he's handsome?

1 comment:

Michelle Myers said...

Ha...I'm pretty sure there are several pictures of us around with our hair the same way Hannah's is fixed!! :)