Just in case you were wondering. As of late it seems blogging has been pushed to the back of my mind. I have either been nesting and been being entirely too productive to be doing something like sitting in front of the computer, or I have been dead tired and a nap or lazy time on the couch has been the only way I feel like spending free time. But the weather here has been so enjoyable and it is helping to boost my spirits and energy. The other night while we were playing outside I had to run back in a grab the camera to capture daddy and the kids playing. The mere thought of running right now makes me hurt, but I am so ready to be back to myself and be able to do simple things like hold my kids without their belly buttons being at my nose, haha. Not too much longer! So since I couldn't join in on the running around fun, I thought I could at least take some pics as I sat there like a bump on a log. Fall (my favorite time of year, duh) is fast approaching! Can't wait!










3 comments:
Such sweet pictures! When is this baby coming??
I can't believe how much your two look alike! I know you can't wait to add #3 to the mix. :) Also, Elizabeth uses Ms and Ns a lot too--"yummy" is always always always "nummy."
I cannot even imagine that they have grown that much since you were here. I cannot wait to get there. Nina
Post a Comment