Four years ago that my life changed in big ways and I was blessed enough to become a mommy.
And especially blessed to be the mommy of this little girl.
Before we knew it a year had come and gone and it seems like yesterday I was in awe that the first birthday had already arrived.
One came and went and our love kept growing and so did this little girl.
My spirited little two year old just kept growing and three came just as fast as any. Growing up is so evident at this point.
Three seems so mature, gaining independence and doing big girl things for sure!
And then I blinked and here we are.
Four years flown right on by. Every minute a true joy- even the hard ones. I can't imagine my life without her in it. Four years ago, seems like just yesterday, but yet, were you ever not a part of us?
Happy birthday, sweet girl. Remind me to slow down and enjoy these fleeting moments with you, they are precious and I don't want to take them for granted. We love you!
I wrestled over the birthday party with friends this year, but became overwhelmed trying to work it out. Having every one's birthdays so close together is going to be a challenge I think, in some ways. I decided 5 is the magic number. Each kids will get a "friend" party at five. I just can't do three parties in six weeks with other family birthday's in between. So we had another nice family get together for Hannah Grace's birthday with cupcakes and presents.
Specially ordered "allergen free" cupcakes that the girl didn't even eat anyway! Ha, wouldn't you know.
Besides, Bennett didn't mind helping.
And I think this handsome Husker fan was happy to be part of the party!
Time to open presents!
And ample help is always near by =)
I really was trying to help and it looks like I'm getting scolded, ha! (I'm not really)
The tongue hanging out in excitement showed itself many times through the afternoon! Daddy picked out the jacket for her!
See? She got lots of fun stuff, including clothes for herself, goodies and clothes for her baby (who she still loves!) a pet FISH! who we named "Herbie"... after Herbie Husker, donchaknow. And the Playmobil Pony Ranch for our little horse girl. So in summary... special day for a very special girl. Now I just hope five doesn't show up at the doorstep quite as fast!




















4 comments:
So sweet! Happy birthday, Hannah Grace!! I love the picture of her grinning over her cupcakes!
Happy Birthday! She's such a big girl... and I can't believe you have a 4 year old!!!
So precious, Hannah Grace, you are a big girl and so smart! So sorry we weren't there to share your big day! I love your momma's decorations too! Love you bunches, Nina
So sweet! Love the pictures of each year leading up to the big 4...she has grown up into such a beautiful little girl (both inside and out)!
Post a Comment