The best pony.
Bennett and daddy waiting for Hannah Grace to go get Sunny. "Nina" walked Hannah out to the pasture, and she led Sunny up to by the house all by herself- you could tell she felt like "big stuff" very proud =).
Poor girl. I couldn't resist a picture of dosin' it up with some Benadryl to kick off her ride.
She hesitantly let both Ryan and I walk her around, but she definitely made it known she preferred Nina to do it. Smart girl.
Doesn't she just look like she belongs on a horse?
Bennett on the other hand...
He wanted to go inside. I went in and made him come back out to atleast try it. Despite our best efforts, we could not convince him that he was having fun. So after a few minutes of hating it, we let him get off.
Daddy wore both Maddie and HG out throwing the ball.
PART II
The second night we had Sunny saddled up for ridin' was when Ben, Robyn, and Olivia were there. Every grandbaby has to atleast get a picture on the pony, right? (I say that and somehow I managed to not get one of Sadie, hmm..)
This one was def. one of my favorite pictures I took all week.
This girl had to wait for her turn on the pony she seems to think is
her personal pony. =)
Bennett was more than willing to sacrifrice his turn- for the sake of the greater good of course. Or maybe it was just because he preferred to stand there and look rather Ralph Lauren-esque.
Note my dad's new truck in the background of this picture. I meant to get a picture of it in and of itself and forgot. It has that flame kit thing on the back and the grill, and flomasters too. If you know my dad at all, I have a feeling you may have just chuckled... a little...He bought it that way and thinks he may just keep it like that, ha I told him I think he should. =)
Here is Cash, affectionally and repeatedly mistaken as "Dash" by the kids- no matter how many times they were corrected. (That is a tendency with kids, isn't it-- to keep doing things after they have been corrected? Anywho, before I open up a whole new can of worms....)
Love this pic of Cash with Bennett in the background, probably just kicking up dirt because he can...
And loved to take pictures of this "sexy cowboy" (I use one part of that term loosely, that's all I'll say about that =)
Seriously though, I love that Ryan's not "too cool" for anything and really, he looked great up there!
If I didn't have such bad problems with asthma and allergies, I think I would have spent a lot more time doing this as a kid. Hannah Grace just may love it enough to me more of a trooper than I was!
Perfect way to end a night, perfect way to end a ridiculously long post. The country sunsets were beautiful.















































1 comment:
Truely love this post... and why not? Only wish Hannah could ride everyday! We would be a great start for a drill team if we got Ella Jane to join us!
Post a Comment